Some or all of your tickets are being purchased from Deutsche Bahn.
Your Deutsche Bahn tickets are print at home tickets. Please note the following:
- The ticket is only personally valid for the passenger stated (plus accompanying passengers if applicable).
- The ticket is valid only in conjunction with a form of ID to verify the name of the passenger indicated on the ticket. Passengers can present a valid passport, government-issued ID or BahnCard for the verification process.
- A customer who is unable to present ID on board the train is obliged to pay the full fare for a standard ticket, inclusive of the on-board supplement.
- You need a computer, an Internet connection and a printer to print the online ticket and Adobe Reader® software to open the online ticket PDF file.
- Special conditions apply to online tickets purchased for the NRW tariff which applies in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Any potential misuse, e.g. repeated use of the same online ticket or the use of tickets which have been cancelled, will be detected by DB in the course of a subsequent clearing process. If DB establishes misuse of an online ticket, the customer will subsequently be charged for the price of the ticket. DB reserves the right to ban customers who have repeatedly misused online tickets from the online ticket procedure on the basis of their identification document. Identification documents which have been banned on bahn.de or any other online sales channel owing to misuse can no longer be used on the Web Service Interface. DB further reserves the right to prosecute in such cases.
- Any optional seat reservations are separate from ticket fare conditions and are non-refundable.